Tuesday 18 July 2017

Relaunch

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/189665986/gothic-art-tattooed-tattoo-evil
Absolutely not what this blog was named after.
Welcome to the relaunched evilwednesday. There will be a few changes around here.

The biggest change is that I'll be posting more often and more briefly. I'll try to limit myself to a few sentences on each post unless I don't. It is my blog :) I'll also write some commentary every Wednesday about various topical things. That's generally where I'll be more expansive.

As always the topics will relate to privacy and open rights. Other topics I'm interested in such as human rights, social justice, atheism, skepticism, cats will appear on another blog (URL to follow when I've decided where to put it) and those posts will be cross-linked here without comment so you can more easily ignore them.

Finally, I'll be trying to publicise this content more widely and generate some interest in privacy/open rights activism.

If you have anything to contribute, the comments are your playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment